- Last vintage year: 2007 -
This wine matured during 15 months in French & American oak barrels. That is where his intense colour and the varied aromas come from. Powerful but well structured, the Vihucas Quince is a good choice for red wine fans.
- Grapes: Cencibel (Tempranillo)
- Hand harvested during the night to avoid high temperatures of the day in early September 2007.
- Aged during fifteen months in French and American oak.
- Bottled in 2010
- 0,75 l/bottle
- Alcohol 14% Vol.
- DO La Mancha
Appearance: Burgundy high-intensity colour, with lighter shades tile line the age of the wine.
In glass: Intensely aromatic fruit aromas, which, over time, have been giving prominence to the soothing aromas, roasted, smoked and wood, well integrated in interesting mineral notes.
In mouth: It is very powerful, with great structure and body. It has some tannin polymers that provide a unique mouth feel. The finish is very long providing very nice and pleasurable sensations.
This wine, well preserved, have very good performance in the coming years.
- Zarcillo de Plata (Silver Medal) at Zarcillo 2013
- “Silver Tempranillo” at Concurso Tempranillos al Mundo 2010. November 2010
- 90 points “Guía Repsol de los mejores vinos de España”
VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP TO BUY THE VIHUCAS QUINCE.