- Last vintage year: 2010/2011 -
Interesting elaboration which combines the valiant fruitiness of the young Merlot with the elegant maturity of the Cencibel. It is a wine full of passion and beauty, rotund and elegant, cheery and serious at the same time.
- Grapes: Cencibel (Tempranillo) and Merlot wine
- Hand harvested during the nights in 2008 and 2009.
- Cencibel 2008 wine aged during fifteen months in French and American oak barrels.
- Merlot 2009 wine without oak barrels aging.
- Bottled in 2010 to stay in cellar, at a constant temperature, until its moment of selling.
- 0,75 l. Bottles
- Alcohol 13,5 % Vol.
- DO La Mancha
Appearance: In the glass the wine shows an intense, pleasent ruby red in a very dark shade.
In the glass: The bouquet is strong, aromatic and sincere. Fragrant hints of red berry in combination with the echo of creamy milk products give the wine a complex retronasal breathing.
In the mouth: The palatal impression is fresh and vivid. Strong but sweet tannins and fruity notes of mature grapes combined with the aroma of the oak barrels make the wine a great experience.
- Silber Medal at Vinhoreca 2013
- Prenio Vino y Mujer. III Concurso Internacional Vino y Mujer 2010
- Premio Bacchus de Plata. IX Concurso Internacional de Vinos Bacchus 2010
TRY THE VIHUCAS DOBLE: ENTER IN OUR ONLINE SHOP.